What was the first lifestyle site you were on?
Ballsdeep69
HungryCple4U
SexyandSensual
Cafe Desire
26 votes
Vapor2016
613couple
willar
Ontario Couples
14 votes
hotrodriding
nicefuncple72
Anonymous1
Adult Friend Finder
14 votes
Anonymous1
NaughtyCouplexx
essanddee
Other
10 votes
Stedi2019
CuriousCouple
SexyCouple1980
SDC
6 votes
hng14u
Anonymous1
Craigs List
2 votes
BrantfordCouple4u
xcuzeme
Club Privee
2 votes
SensualFembot
Ménage a Quatre
1 votes

Question got

biloxi
May 10
Craigs List - 2
SDC - 6
Ontario Couples - 14
Cafe Desire - 26
Club Privee - 2
Ménage a Quatre - 1
Adult Friend Finder - 14
Other - 10
5 comments

Comments

You need to sign in to comment
FUN4HER
May 16
I said Cafe, but I’m not sure that is right. It may have been Kasidie as we did a trip with them to Desire once way back at the beginning. Cafe was definitely one of the earlier ones though. I seem to recall hearing about it first at one Oasis visit.I said Cafe, but I’m not sure that is right. It may have been Kasidie as we did a trip with them to Desire once way back at the beginning. Cafe was definitely one of the earlier ones though. I seem to...See more
kimngrant
May 14
Biloxi - it's good poll and interesting where the votes are going!
kimngrant
May 14
From an Ad in personals at Toronto Life Magazine then, @AdultFriendFinder then, @OntarioCouples to @CD and @SH. Got kicked off Menage cause we mentioned all these sites. Funny how things evolve!
Trooper4
May 14
NewbieNudes and NakedWorld
ronmarie
May 10
So long ago do not remember, probably not on list.